Wednesday 8 December 2010

Seeds and Sea

Well, the future is what I am chasing right now. Its a long hunt for something that can eat everything. My life right now, anyways, is transitional. I feel in between.

Well, this sort of thing is new for me: Looking deep into unknown things, feeling alive inside a future, loosing an appetite for the present, etc.

Watch this beautiful video:



I wrote this poem then, inspired by the music:


Seeds and Seas.doc

Seeds and Seas

 

Unsettled boy in my head forgot the feeling of drunkenness before leaving

        on the bending sailboat, floating on the sea of blood.

                        A ship in a bottle

                and the future seams French and my bedroom all the same –

        Be here now and sound a barbaric yawp

                for humanity.

as the sea beats into my heart, and hair follicles

 

In a year or so, I hope I see god in a little house

                in Paris or down the block

 

even the smallest spark of Wodsworth can flash for a moment

        like a note on top of another note

                coming from the violin.

 

There is proof of something in something.

                In something ambient.

But the atheists won't let me go down that road.

                I love their beards far too much.

 

Lets just all learn the trumpet and forgot about life anyways.

                We are young, everyone, even if you shit your pants

we are young and we are alive

                please just feel the seeds being planted

 

The future is French or just down the block.

        I will find its illusive skull.